Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended
Presario cq60 419mw
Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)

I am not able to find a link that will solve the no driver issue in my devise manager. The computer is a Compaq Presario cq60-419mw. I have installed Win 7 64bit on it. Can anyone help?

5 REPLIES 5
HP Recommended

Hi:

You need this driver...

This package provides the driver for the NVIDIA nForce AR Chipset in the supported notebook models and operating systems.

File name: sp37730.exe

HP Recommended

That didn't work said somthing about it being for a 32bit system

HP Recommended

The file contains both 32 and 64 bit drivers.

Try manually installing the driver as follows...

Go to the device manager and click on the Coprocessor device needing the driver.

Click on the driver tab.  Click on Update Driver.

Select the Browse my computer for driver software option and browse to the driver folder that was created when you ran the file.

That folder will be located in C:\SWSetup\sp37730.

Make sure the Include Subfolders box is checked, and the driver should install.

Then restart the PC.

HP Recommended

Tried and it said no drivers found. Tried manually running the exe and noticed that it is saying Vista32 and Vista64 folders. I am running a Win7 64bit. Would that make any difference?

HP Recommended

Try this different driver.

The Vista driver should work on W7 too.

This package contains the driver that enables the NVIDIA nForce MCP77MV Chipset in the supported notebook models and operating systems.

ftp://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp39501-40000/sp39535.exe

Try manually installing it if the auto install doesn't work like you tried for the other one.  Browse to C:\SWSetup\sp39535.

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.