04-12-2010 07:35 PM - edited 04-12-2010 07:36 PM
So my G62 laptop is having me run in circles.
It keeps telling me I have corrupt files in my Local Disk (C: ) and should preform a Disk Check, however whenever I try to preform one, it tells me that a recently downloaded program (I have no idea what) is not allowing the disk check to work and I should restore my computer to an earlier point. I would gladly do this, but again I run into a stop, when I try to restore, System Restore tells me I am unable to restore because there is a corruption on my Local Disk (C: ) and that I should preform a Disk Check, but if I do it'll just tell me to System Restore again!
What can I do? )
Can I local the corrupted file somehow and delete to fix everything?
- HP PCs Forgot the Sign-in Password (Windows 10)
- Downloading or Updating Software and Drivers for HP Computers
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Overview of Recovering or Reinstalling the Operating System (Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP)
- HP PCs - Updating Drivers and Software with Windows Update (Windows 10, 8)