01-11-2010 10:53 AM
Hi everyboady (first off all, sorry with my english, im from spain), i have a Dv4 Pavilion 1465dx with Windows 7 and cant update the BIOS and VGA from:
and BIOS installation:
ERROR: VGA ID doesnt match Please check the platform revision.
After this "cmd' message, InsydeFlash program opens, but without data in CURRENT BIOS and in NEW BIOS.
WHEN i was installing the VGA the problem is:
"NVIDIA install program cant find compatible controller" (message appears in spanish, i have win7 spanish version)
Could some Help Me???
According to the spec for dv4 1465dx: http://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c01777304
the graphics card is an intel graphics not nVidia, probably why getting these error messages.
* I am an HP employee. *
** Make it easier for other people to find solutions, by marking my answer with "Accept as Solution" if it solves your issue. **
01-11-2010 12:26 PM
Looking this url you are right. I saw NVIDIA driver download at Dv4 1465dx drivers and incorrectly understand NVIDIA VGA was into the NB.
Now, BIOS problem, do you know witch's my problem?
05-10-2010 05:50 PM
I don't speak English very well, but I can try... I have the same problem with updating the bios. I downloaded the latest version available on the HP website and when I run the file the following message appears: THERE ISN'T ANY ROM FILE IN THIS DIRECTORY.
Can anyone help?
- HP PCs Forgot the Sign-in Password (Windows 10)
- Downloading or Updating Software and Drivers for HP Computers
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Overview of Recovering or Reinstalling the Operating System (Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP)
- HP PCs - Updating Drivers and Software with Windows Update (Windows 10, 8)