07-19-2011 05:08 PM - last edited on 04-18-2016 01:17 PM by OscarFuentes
Does my hp pavilion dv7-6135dx have lightscribe direct disc labeling cuz this page says it does http://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c02845403 yet I can't find the program?
07-19-2011 07:30 PM - edited 07-19-2011 07:34 PM
If you look at the hardware specs at top of that page it says SuperMulti DVD Burner, no mention of Lightscribe drive. The mention of Lightscribe software may be a misprint...or of course the hardware section could be wrong but since no software is found on the laptop I tend to think it is right.Check the door of the DVD drive-if it is a Lightscribe drive it will have the LS emblem.
******Clicking the Thumbs-Up button is a way to say -Thanks!.******
- HP PCs Forgot the Sign-in Password (Windows 10)
- Downloading or Updating Software and Drivers for HP Computers
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Overview of Recovering or Reinstalling the Operating System (Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP)
- HP PCs - Updating Drivers and Software with Windows Update (Windows 10, 8)