11-27-2010 02:46 AM
Im using compaq CQ60-211DX, Its original OS was vista before I upgrade it to W7. I tried to make recovery disk before, but it failed..long story!! I got a screen problem.. and Im out of warranty... My problem is, I want to reformat my laptop.. I don't have recovery disk, i can't do f11 or whatever key function HP said how to make recovery disk since my screen isn't working properly and I am just using an external Dell monitor. Im having a problem with my laptop that's why I want to reformat it.
what should I do?? Please help.
- HP PCs Forgot the Sign-in Password (Windows 10)
- Downloading or Updating Software and Drivers for HP Computers
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Overview of Recovering or Reinstalling the Operating System (Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP)
- HP PCs - Updating Drivers and Software with Windows Update (Windows 10, 8)