08-01-2015 08:20 AM
I appreciate for someone give me some details how can i find the driver of my operation system windows 10.
There are not have at HP driver just for windows 8 and windows 10.
when I convert my windows 7 to windows 8 all driver installed and can find at site, except one of them
I appreciate if someone help me to find it.
Product Name: HP Pavilion dv6 Notebook PC
Product Number: A6P74EA#ABV
08-24-2016 01:31 AM
The package pointed to at ftp://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp64001-64500/sp64144
The package is for the 3D accellerometer HDD protection "HP Mobile Data Protection Sensor".
After installing the package it became evident what it was for, as the Device Manager entry gives no clue.
If I had known what it was, it would have just been disabled in Device Manager as the HDD has been replaced with a SSD.
- HP PCs Forgot the Sign-in Password (Windows 10)
- Downloading or Updating Software and Drivers for HP Computers
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Overview of Recovering or Reinstalling the Operating System (Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP)
- HP PCs - Updating Drivers and Software with Windows Update (Windows 10, 8)