Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended

Hi all,

Please tell me where can I find graphic driver for Hp Pavilion 1000-1409tx for windows 7 ultimate 64bit??

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

solved:smileyhappy:

i used this h20614.www2.hp.com/ediags/gmd/

thank 4 your help :generic:

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
HP Recommended

Please identify your notebook according to HP's product name or product number format.

I was unable to find any reference information with the identification information you provided.

Best regards,
erico

I am a volunteer forum member, not an HP employee. If my suggestion solved your issue, don't forget to mark that post as the accepted solution. If you want to say thanks, click on the Yes button next to the "was this reply helpful?"

HP Recommended

Product number: E4X43PA#UUF

Thank..

HP Recommended

Remove the battery and look at the service tag for the p/n. Your service tag may not be identical but will contain the p/n. Post it here.

service tag1.png

HP search result.png

google result.png

I am a volunteer forum member, not an HP employee. If my suggestion solved your issue, don't forget to mark that post as the accepted solution. If you want to say thanks, click on the Yes button next to the "was this reply helpful?"

HP Recommended

solved:smileyhappy:

i used this h20614.www2.hp.com/ediags/gmd/

thank 4 your help :generic:

HP Recommended

need help, just bought this  notebook.

but cant find windows 7 64 bit driver!

whr can i donwload it???

thanks

HP Recommended

@Chance88,

You need windows 7 drivers for your computer, is that correct? I will try to assist you.

Is you’re the computer the HP 1000-1409tx, or do you have a different model?

Please respond back at your earliest convenience.

Thanks

Clicking the White Kudos star on the left is a way to say Thanks!

Clicking the 'Accept as Solution' button is a way to let others know which steps helped solve the problem!
HP Recommended

i have same problem, i need drivers for win7 pro.

pls help

HP Recommended

Hi,

I also need all essential drivers for HP 1000-1409TX for Win7 x64.

Thanks

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.