12-01-2009 07:43 PM
Here is the Windows 7 32 bit driver for the video chipset you requested for:
Please let us know what other drivers you are looking for.
Make it easier for other people to find solutions, by marking my answer “Accept as Solution” if it solves your problem.
***Click on "Thumbs up" button to the bottom right side of my post to say thanks!***
11-29-2010 11:35 PM
how about Windows 7 64 bit? I'm using it now but have three problems." NVIDIA networking" under network controllers and two "base system devices" and on "Coprocessor" problem all in my device panel.
11-29-2010 11:50 PM
- HP PCs Forgot the Sign-in Password (Windows 10)
- Downloading or Updating Software and Drivers for HP Computers
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Overview of Recovering or Reinstalling the Operating System (Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP)
- HP PCs - Updating Drivers and Software with Windows Update (Windows 10, 8)