Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended

Hi 🙂

I cant figure out what drivers is missing - or more, which to try and install. Here are some data on the units missing drivers:

MS Basic display adaptor; PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_11B6&SUBSYS_2255103C&REV_A1\4&27800248&0&0008

PCI Device; PCI\VEN_10EC&DEV_5249&SUBSYS_2255103C&REV_01\00000001004CE00000

PCI Simple Communications Controller; PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_8C3A&SUBSYS_2255103C&REV_04\3&33FD14CA&0&B0

SM Bus Controller; PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_8C22&SUBSYS_2255103C&REV_04\3&33FD14CA&0&FB

Unknown Device; ACPI\HPQ6007\3&33FD14CA&0

Unknown Device; ACPI\HPQ6001\2&DABA3FF&1

I hope someone can help coz now its about to get a little harsh keeping looking for these drivers 😐 

Kind regards,

Allan

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
7 REPLIES 7
HP Recommended

Hi:

In order to help you, I would need to know what operating system you are running on it.

HP Recommended

Hi,

Im running Windows 8.1 🙂

Best regards,

Allan

HP Recommended

Hi Paul,

Thank you, that took care of it 🙂

Does HP have 'drivers up-to-date' program that makes sure i always have the newest drivers on my ZBook?

Best regards, and again 'thank you',

Allan

HP Recommended

You're very welcome, Allan.

The only program I know if is the HP Support Assistant but I don't know if it works with W8.1.

You can try it if you want...

Select the Download Support Assistant for notebooks.

I would configure it to only notify you of updates because if that thing starts installing a BIOS update and you were not aware of it, that could be trouble.

http://www8.hp.com/us/en/campaigns/hpsupportassistant/hpsupport.html?jumpid=reg_r1002_usen_c-001_tit...

HP Recommended

Hi Paul,

I was experiencing the same issue recently with missing drivers. Thank you for your helpful post.

I was able to re-install most drivers however I am still missing:

PCI Device:     Device PCI\VEN_10EC&DEV_5249&SUBSYS_2255103C&REV_01\00000001004CE00000

You previously did post a link to the driver for this, however it no longer seems to be active.

Are you able to tell me what this device is or have a link to the new driver?

Thank you

HP Recommended

You're very welcome.

Go to your notebook's support page, download and install the Realtek card reader driver found under the storage drivers section for the operating system you are running.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.