12-20-2013 05:29 PM
Hello bigt001. I understand Internet Explorer 11 is not working after updating to Windows 8.1. This Microsoft document provides troubleshooting for Internet Explorer 11 issues. You should be able to resolve this issue by following the suggested steps.
Please inform me of the results of your troubleshooting. I'm only here to help!
12-21-2013 11:47 PM
Hello i am using hp pavilion dv7-6135dx Entertainment PC. I am planning to switch my OS from win7 x64 to windows 8.1 but so far hp is not suggesting any drivers for my laptop. So my question is when can i expect from hp support to provide such drivers. Thank you for your time
- HP PCs Forgot the Sign-in Password (Windows 10)
- Downloading or Updating Software and Drivers for HP Computers
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Overview of Recovering or Reinstalling the Operating System (Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP)
- HP PCs - Updating Drivers and Software with Windows Update (Windows 10, 8)