01-14-2012 09:39 PM
I cannot dual boot with thise laptop as apparently my hard drive has already 4 partition taken. Also HP_Tools has a BIOS folder, i think i should not mess with that, i'm stuck
01-14-2012 10:05 PM - last edited on 04-18-2016 04:07 PM by OscarFuentes
Make your HP recovery discs, then you can delete the HP recovery partition.
How to make recovery discs
See this guide on having more than 4 partitions.
It is advised to make your Recovery discs anyway, before you try anything with partitions.
01-16-2012 04:59 PM
I tried making more than 4 partitions and it priddy much destroyed my hard drive, good think i keeped my recovery partition but i lost most of my files. I don't know what to do anymore
- HP PCs Forgot the Sign-in Password (Windows 10)
- Downloading or Updating Software and Drivers for HP Computers
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Overview of Recovering or Reinstalling the Operating System (Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP)
- HP PCs - Updating Drivers and Software with Windows Update (Windows 10, 8)