01-14-2012 09:39 PM
I cannot dual boot with thise laptop as apparently my hard drive has already 4 partition taken. Also HP_Tools has a BIOS folder, i think i should not mess with that, i'm stuck
Make your HP recovery discs, then you can delete the HP recovery partition.
How to make recovery discs
See this guide on having more than 4 partitions.
It is advised to make your Recovery discs anyway, before you try anything with partitions.
01-16-2012 04:59 PM
I tried making more than 4 partitions and it priddy much destroyed my hard drive, good think i keeped my recovery partition but i lost most of my files. I don't know what to do anymore
- HP PCs Forgot the Sign-in Password (Windows 10)
- Downloading or Updating Software and Drivers for HP Computers
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Overview of Recovering or Reinstalling the Operating System (Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP)
- HP PCs - Updating Drivers and Software with Windows Update (Windows 10, 8)