01-09-2012 06:18 AM - edited 01-09-2012 06:20 AM
Both "Pen" and "Finger touch" stop working
Product Name: HP EliteBook 2760p
Operating System: Windows 7 Profesional 32bit (service pack 1)
Error message: can't find any error message anywhere
Recent hardware or software changes made to the system: none
i haven't go to customer service yet while i haven't go there i just post this on forum, who know someone can help.
both "Pen" and "Finger touch" stop working if i do this:
1. shutdown windows / power off
2. remove battery (while touch still works)
3. plug in power cord
4. start windows / power on
5. shutdown windows / power off
6. un-plug power cord
7. insert battery
8. start windows / power on ( no power cord just batery)
9. touch screen stop working
Connection Method: wifi
Issue duplication: Occurs all the time when i do above even if i only do step A.5 to 8
1. when touch screen not working and batery is inserted and no power cord plugged.
2. shut down windows
3. start windows
4. touch screen will work again (until i do steps A.1-8 or A.5-8 it will occurs again)
Technical Expertise: I can Install windows, drivers, and software, but i don't like modify registery, installing crapware, or do un-normal tweaks.
Solved! View Solution.
Re: EliteBook 2760p Both "Pen" and "Finger touch" stop working
02-02-2012 01:42 AM
finally i my notebook is back from customer service. and they replace my screen. now it work fine.
- HP PCs Forgot the Sign-in Password (Windows 10)
- Downloading or Updating Software and Drivers for HP Computers
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Overview of Recovering or Reinstalling the Operating System (Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP)
- HP PCs - Updating Drivers and Software with Windows Update (Windows 10, 8)