10-22-2009 11:26 PM
Please help with the following 2 problems.
I clean installed a Win7 Pro on my Elitebook 8530W.
1. Cannot load bluetooth driver
2. Cannot conntect to wireless network
No problem with Vista.
Seems that Win's Devise Manager located the wireless driver, but not the blue tooth.
I have HP's wirless assistant and the status for both was "Off" and the turn on buttons were grey out.
10-23-2009 03:13 PM
I was able to find almost all of the drivers for your model on this page. The Intel Wireless are listed there as well as Bluetooth.
Let us know if that helps,
I am an HP employee.
- HP PCs Forgot the Sign-in Password (Windows 10)
- Downloading or Updating Software and Drivers for HP Computers
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Overview of Recovering or Reinstalling the Operating System (Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP)
- HP PCs - Updating Drivers and Software with Windows Update (Windows 10, 8)