Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Any failures related to Hotkey UWP service? Click here for tips.
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
HP 2000 Notebook PC
Microsoft Windows 8 (32-bit)
My son went to turn on his laptop today and started getting this prompt as soon as you power the device on. There was never any administrator or Power On password set for this device and after 3 failed attempts, I get a System Disabled prompt with the following numbers. 94159158. Is there anyone who could help find what the password should be? Thanks in advance.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended
Try 21831198
*****I do not work for HP*****
*****click the purple thumbs up button to say thanks*****
*****If I solved your problem, help others by clicking accept as solution*****

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
HP Recommended
Try 21831198
HP Recommended
That worked!!! You are a hero without a cape! Thank you very much.
HP Recommended
You're most welcome
HP Recommended

I have the same "Enter Administrator Password or Power On Password" condition.   The code is:  87425024.  I will appreciate your assistance determining the unlock code.  Can you tell me what causes the laptop to boot into this requirement and/or point to me where I can configure a permanent setting(s) to prevent this from happening again? THANK YOU in advance.

HP Recommended

You can disregard this request.  I found the unlock code at https://bios-pw.org/ .  Thanks.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.