Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Any failures related to Hotkey UWP service? Click here for tips.
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended

unable to unlock computer code 54911598

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Try 41679518

**Click Accept as Solution on a Reply that solves your issue**
***Click the "YES" button if you think this response was helpful.***

View solution in original post

16 REPLIES 16
HP Recommended

Try 41679518

HP Recommended

Thanks Cheryl.  It worked.

HP Recommended
I've disabled my computer as I've forgotten my Admin Password. Disabled Code 84719958
HP Recommended
please I have hp pavilion and I need password of administrator or power on password . System disabled 50246395
HP Recommended

@seso1 Try 45124911

HP Recommended
Please help!!!! My code is 74961030
HP Recommended
@cherylG would you know?
HP Recommended
Hi @cherylG 🙂
I have an HP pavilion laptop touchscreen with the product # E0X70UA#ABA it runs on Microsoft 10

Disabled code = 74961030

Thank you for you help!!
HP Recommended
Hi I have HP pavilion laptop with model Number 15-n003TX serial number 5CD3325GVB..windows 8. Since from yesterday it not working properly even laptop not getting on ..it is showing the error code of 0xc0000001.. please help me to solve this
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.