06-14-2011 06:48 AM
The full error message is this: "The HP BIOS application selected is corrupt or missing. Please install the application and try again. BIOS application error (501) ENTER - continue. For more information, please visit: www.hp.com/go/techcenter/startup."
when turn on the lap i see this error
can any one help me
06-14-2011 08:33 AM
Can you think of anything that might have made this happen? (i.e.:. recent hardware change, failed bios flash).
Also have you installed a new Operating System not from an HP image?
- HP PCs Forgot the Sign-in Password (Windows 10)
- Downloading or Updating Software and Drivers for HP Computers
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Overview of Recovering or Reinstalling the Operating System (Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP)
- HP PCs - Updating Drivers and Software with Windows Update (Windows 10, 8)