04-11-2012 05:47 PM
Reset the system by holding down the OK, Cancel, Black, and Color buttons down at the same time and turn the printer off.
Keep holding the buttons down until the printer shuts off and the turn it back on.
The system should self calibrate now (this may take 5-10 minutes - do not interupt)
After the printer has been silent for over a few full minutes try printing a page.
- HP PCs Forgot the Sign-in Password (Windows 10)
- Downloading or Updating Software and Drivers for HP Computers
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Overview of Recovering or Reinstalling the Operating System (Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP)
- HP PCs - Updating Drivers and Software with Windows Update (Windows 10, 8)