11-03-2011 01:26 PM
I have a HP Pavilion g series - Windows 7 - 64 bit
The F4 function key does not work in (2010 excel 64 bit).
Solved! View Solution.
It may be worth changing the setting for the fn key in the bios as shown in the link below to see if this has an effect on the f4 key in Excel.
****Click the White thumb to say thanks****
****Please mark Accept As Solution if it solves your problem****
****I don't work for HP****
Microsoft MVP - Windows Insider
02-08-2012 01:25 PM
F4 key not allowing the $'s to be added in creating absolute and mixed references. DP-K answer seems to involve whether or not a user has changed the bios to allow or disallow the need for fn key.
Any other suggestions? It seems to be an HP issue in some laptops.
11-14-2012 08:55 AM
- HP PCs Forgot the Sign-in Password (Windows 10)
- Downloading or Updating Software and Drivers for HP Computers
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Overview of Recovering or Reinstalling the Operating System (Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP)
- HP PCs - Updating Drivers and Software with Windows Update (Windows 10, 8)