Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended

Have you not created Recovery USB as I suggested in my 4th post in this thread.

You could clone recovery partition to SSD, but we have to conserve space. That's why I asked you to create Recovery USB at first.

HP Recommended

i am done makign recovery drive, can i format whole drive using some software instead of removing and doing what you said? Also can i put this backup back in the harddrive after i am done formatting the whole drive

HP Recommended

Yes you can format whole HDD and put back up to HDD and use it as storage.

HP Recommended

it wasnt letting me format the protected partitions made by windows etc. , so i have used discpart and formatted the whole drive and started to reinstall all games and put back other data in it , i have another doubt though , can i and should i cache all data  in ssd so hdd doesnt have to take stress and cause stuttering in games. 

HP Recommended

I'll not install games in HDD.

HP Recommended

yea the main game/games(gta 5 n cs go) will be in ssd cause i do have space but i have many games , which will take too much space (300gigs), so i have to put them on hdd. I was asking about paging files , what do you say about that. On ssd or hdd?

HP Recommended

Well you can put in HDD.

HP Recommended

Well all my issues are solved now and my laptop is running very smootly with very less loading times , no errors,no latency.I am really thankful to you  Visruth for all your time and dedication towards me ,i really am gr8ful for the efforts you have put in to solve all my problems.Dont wanna sound too cheesy but wish you all the very best and keep up the good work! 😄

HP Recommended

You're very welcome.

All the best!

Do chip in here it you need any help. All of us who are helping here are volunteers just like you.

Have a great day ahead 🙂

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.