12-03-2010 02:41 PM
OK, Well I fixed the "scan to PDF" issue but I still can't get rid of the "GPBaseService2 error". I uninstalled and reinstalled the program over a dozen times and am still getting the error. I contacted MS and they say this is an HP issue and not with MS.
I would really appreciate someone with knowledge on how to fix this issue as everyone is kicking the ball to everyone but themselves and not fixing this issue. Please help!
12-03-2010 03:59 PM
On another post, they completely uninstalled the printer software and reinstalled again to solve the issue:
* I am an HP employee. *
** Make it easier for other people to find solutions, by marking my answer with "Accept as Solution" if it solves your issue. **
12-03-2010 10:06 PM
Sorry, but I've done that at least a dozen times already with the same results. It is still looking for the .msi file to install whatever it is looking for to install. So, in this instance, uninstalling and re-installing is not an option. Not going to work. If uninstalling and re-installing many many times didn't work, it isn't going to work this time.
Any other suggestions?
- HP PCs Forgot the Sign-in Password (Windows 10)
- Downloading or Updating Software and Drivers for HP Computers
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Overview of Recovering or Reinstalling the Operating System (Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP)
- HP PCs - Updating Drivers and Software with Windows Update (Windows 10, 8)