Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended

HP was so kind as to send me recovery disks for my laptop after the Windows issue.  They were so wonderful; however, they don't even know how to use their own BIOS repair software.

The recovery disks sent to me from HP FRIED & RUINED my laptop!  Thank you so much HP!  

HP WOULD NOT TAKE OWNERSHIP OF THEIR MISTAKE!

HP Recommended

Hello,

I have same problem please help me

I do post my serial.

HP Recommended

Thanks for the information, I was unsure of what numbers to write in those fields.

HP Recommended

BazScotland thank you.

My notebook okey. Read this internet adress http://geekslab.altervista.org/hp-serial-number-no​t-found-solution-fix-solution/

after I repair my notebook.İm sorry my english very poor.

HP Recommended

presario cq61 serial number and product deleted how to recovery bios 

HP Recommended

i have a hpg71 34ous i have the same problem when i boot up the laptop but ive order a windows 7 home premium recover start up disk with out the product key and got my laptop too work by getting all the updates online. trying too replace a $300 dollar part for my laptop is not worth it when you can too a hard format on hard drive and redownload windows. you may not beable too do a factory reboot but you can use your computer online after you find all the updates and drivers

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.