12-23-2015 02:03 PM
HP was so kind as to send me recovery disks for my laptop after the Windows issue. They were so wonderful; however, they don't even know how to use their own BIOS repair software.
The recovery disks sent to me from HP FRIED & RUINED my laptop! Thank you so much HP!
HP WOULD NOT TAKE OWNERSHIP OF THEIR MISTAKE!
01-13-2016 04:08 PM
BazScotland thank you.
My notebook okey. Read this internet adress http://geekslab.altervista.org/hp-serial-number-no
after I repair my notebook.İm sorry my english very poor.
- HP PCs Forgot the Sign-in Password (Windows 10)
- Downloading or Updating Software and Drivers for HP Computers
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Overview of Recovering or Reinstalling the Operating System (Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP)
- HP PCs - Updating Drivers and Software with Windows Update (Windows 10, 8)