Post new question
Question
Getting Serial Number Not Found message at boot. When I go into the BIOS, no serial number is shown
Replies (44)

Honor Student
Message 41 of 45 (1,058 Views)

Re: Getting Serial Number Not Found message at boot. When I go into the BIOS, no serial number is s

HP was so kind as to send me recovery disks for my laptop after the Windows issue.  They were so wonderful; however, they don't even know how to use their own BIOS repair software.

The recovery disks sent to me from HP FRIED & RUINED my laptop!  Thank you so much HP!  

HP WOULD NOT TAKE OWNERSHIP OF THEIR MISTAKE!

Honor Student
Message 42 of 45 (1,016 Views)

Re: Getting Serial Number Not Found message at boot. When I go into the BIOS, no serial number is s

[ Edited ]

Hello,

I have same problem please help me

I do post my serial.

Student
Message 43 of 45 (947 Views)

Thanks for the information, I was unsure of what numbers to write in those fields.

Honor Student
Message 44 of 45 (941 Views)

BazScotland thank you.

My notebook okey. Read this internet adress http://geekslab.altervista.org/hp-serial-number-no​t-found-solution-fix-solution/

after I repair my notebook.İm sorry my english very poor.

Student
Message 45 of 45 (408 Views)

presario cq61 serial number and product deleted how to recovery bios 

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation