12-08-2013 12:10 PM - edited 12-08-2013 01:02 PM
I have a problem with the "Recovery Disk Creator" tool on my HDX16 1040EL, when i open the software it says:
"The recovery partition has not been found, close the software and call the HP support"
if i boot up with the recovery partition everything works fine and i can recovery the OS (windows vista).
The hard drive has been replaced few years ago in an HP Center
How can i solve this?
(sorry for my english but i'm Italian)
- HP PCs Forgot the Sign-in Password (Windows 10)
- Downloading or Updating Software and Drivers for HP Computers
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Overview of Recovering or Reinstalling the Operating System (Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP)
- HP PCs - Updating Drivers and Software with Windows Update (Windows 10, 8)