03-10-2010 11:37 PM
In trying to fix another windows 7 class compliant driver issue, I deleted the software that comes with my computer that works with the webcam. The media smart webcam section that lets you do all the cool effects and take video clips. The option has also disappeared from my MediaSmart icon center.
All the rest of the options are there, watch internet tv, watch a dvd, etc.
Is there somewhere I can re-download the bundle? Thanks!
03-11-2010 02:22 AM
You can download HP MediaSmart Webcam Software from the following weblink:
Make it easier for other people to find solutions, by marking my answer “Accept as Solution” if it solves your problem.
***Click on "Thumbs up" button to the bottom right side of my post to say thanks!***
- HP PCs Forgot the Sign-in Password (Windows 10)
- Downloading or Updating Software and Drivers for HP Computers
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Overview of Recovering or Reinstalling the Operating System (Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP)
- HP PCs - Updating Drivers and Software with Windows Update (Windows 10, 8)