01-17-2014 12:53 PM
Is this with the Intel HDMI or is this with the onboard notebook speakers run with IDT audio?
If it is the Intel HDMI, then unfortunately, that I do not know.
If it is the onboard IDT audio that has the problem (using the notebook speakers), try this driver instead since your notebook has the Beats Audio.
01-17-2014 02:59 PM
The istallation said in Finnish:
Tämä IDT-ohjelmistopaketti ei tue tunnistettua laitteistoa.
Raw English translation:
This IDT-softwarepacket does not support the recogniced hardware.
01-17-2014 03:44 PM
Sorry that didn't work.
My only other recommendation is to try the W8 driver from your PC's support and driver page.
03-14-2014 12:36 PM
Hi there again!
Im having problems with Gopro hero 3 and usb connecition.
Is there some updated usb drivers for this downgraded machine (win8 -> win7)
When I connect the gopro with usb, the connection goes on and of about every 4-5 seconds.
On other computers the gropro connects with usb without problems.
03-14-2014 03:22 PM
You could try the latest one directly from Intel and see if that makes a difference.
03-15-2014 05:43 AM
It worked! Thanks!
And another problem, how do I disable the mousepad? It did not work after the windows 7 downgrade, but when I installed bamboo dock it came to life.. And its pretty annoying!
- HP PCs Forgot the Sign-in Password (Windows 10)
- Downloading or Updating Software and Drivers for HP Computers
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Overview of Recovering or Reinstalling the Operating System (Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP)
- HP PCs - Updating Drivers and Software with Windows Update (Windows 10, 8)