11-20-2013 02:56 PM
Just removed the stock hard drive, installed an SSD and Windows 7 without issue. I was able to track down all drivers except one piece of unknown hardware showing up in Device Manager. I thought it was the Realtek Card Reader but the Windows 8 Driver or WIndows 7 driver from Realteks website doesnt remove this unknown device.
Here is the hardware id: Any help on which driver I need to complete my WIndows 7 install?
11-20-2013 03:16 PM - edited 11-20-2013 03:19 PM
Install the Chipset
You find all drivers here
use the same
Say thanks by clicking the "Kudos! Star" which is on the left.
Make it easier for other people to find solutions, by marking my answer with "Accept as Solution" if it solves your issue.
- HP PCs Forgot the Sign-in Password (Windows 10)
- Downloading or Updating Software and Drivers for HP Computers
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Overview of Recovering or Reinstalling the Operating System (Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP)
- HP PCs - Updating Drivers and Software with Windows Update (Windows 10, 8)