09-21-2013 06:23 PM
I searched and only found discussions on difficulties with DVD media.
I am trying to create the recovery media using the HP Recovery Manager. It askes me to insert a USB, DVD, or DVDDL. I provide a new 32 GBit USB Drive (it says it needs 25G). The recovery media creation software just sits there with a gold colored animated giff just spinning. It does not regonized the USB drive.
The USB drive is seen in the File Manager. It appears to be working properly. There are no errors in the Event Viewer.
I have Version 18.104.22.168 of the HP Recovery Manager.
09-22-2013 02:44 AM - last edited on 04-20-2016 09:26 AM by OscarFuentes
I found some info that may help you
***** Click the Thumbs UP (Like) on the Right to say 'Thanks'*****
****Make it easier for other people to find solutions, by marking my answer “Accept as Solution”&"Thumbs up "if it solves your problem.****
Although I am an HP Employee, I am speaking for myself and not for HP.
- HP PCs Forgot the Sign-in Password (Windows 10)
- Downloading or Updating Software and Drivers for HP Computers
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Overview of Recovering or Reinstalling the Operating System (Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP)
- HP PCs - Updating Drivers and Software with Windows Update (Windows 10, 8)