11-09-2011 07:22 AM
Hi! I'm using an HP G61 410SI laptop which initially came out with windows 7 home basic, but currently i'm using windows 7 altimate as an operating system. since i installed this operating system, my laptop started to freeze when playing movies.
Does changing of operating system have impact laptop as initially it was using windows 7 home basic as manufactures specifications. even when i try to get the required drivers, the problem of the laptop freezing is still there. it can play a movie for about 45 minutes. Help with thi issue.
- HP PCs Forgot the Sign-in Password (Windows 10)
- Downloading or Updating Software and Drivers for HP Computers
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Overview of Recovering or Reinstalling the Operating System (Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP)
- HP PCs - Updating Drivers and Software with Windows Update (Windows 10, 8)