04-22-2010 05:32 PM
I am running 64-bit Windows 7 Home Premium Version 6.1.7600 Build 7600 on an HP G61 notebook. When my system automatically runs Health Analysis, it can complete the first and last steps, but is unable to download updates, gather information, or analyze my system (the middle 3 steps). This just recently started happening when I was advised to update HP Support Advisor. A system recovery is not actually feasible for me at this point.
Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.
- HP PCs Forgot the Sign-in Password (Windows 10)
- Downloading or Updating Software and Drivers for HP Computers
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Overview of Recovering or Reinstalling the Operating System (Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP)
- HP PCs - Updating Drivers and Software with Windows Update (Windows 10, 8)