Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
x7w74ua#aba vs y5x37ua#aba
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I would like some advice...I am preparing to buy an HP laptop.  There are 2 that I have to chose from. 

They are both 12 gb RAM...but one haas 1tb hard drive and the other has 2Tb

x7w74ua#aba - this one has the 1tb hard drive...it has the following processor - Intel Core i3-6100UCPU @ 2.30GHZ

The other one is:

vs y5x37ua#aba - thisone has 2tb  it has AMD A12-9700P Radeo R7, 10 Compute Cores 4c & 6G 2.5-GHZ

I have a lot of pictures on my computer/  I do picture videos...I am also looking for something that allows multiple programs open...

Which one is better??? Someone said it is an processor issue...and I have no idea about that!  Any help would be GREATLY appreciated!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Thanks for the post and Welcome to HP Forums

The operating system that will be poweing the pc is  Windows 10
With the new Creators update lined up for win 10
If im in your shoes who is much fond on Multimedia data i would go with the maximum Storage with more Processing capacity
So since you have made a mindset with these two models go with AMD A12-9700P

Hope this helped.

For more info about creators update
https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/upcoming-features

Please click ‘Accepted Solution’ on the post that solves your issue to help others find the solution. To show appreciation for my help, please click the ‘Thumbs Up’ Icon below.

I am an HP Employee

Please click ‘Accepted Solution’ on the post that solves your issue to help others find the solution. To show appreciation for my help, please click the ‘Thumbs Up’ Icon below.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Thanks for the post and Welcome to HP Forums

The operating system that will be poweing the pc is  Windows 10
With the new Creators update lined up for win 10
If im in your shoes who is much fond on Multimedia data i would go with the maximum Storage with more Processing capacity
So since you have made a mindset with these two models go with AMD A12-9700P

Hope this helped.

For more info about creators update
https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/upcoming-features

I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.