10-27-2009 08:48 AM
Hi, anyone knows, how can i set up a one step login on my HP 2530P? Currently i have to sweap my finger right after powering the machine, but i have then to use a Windows passwort too. Before OS reinstalation i only had to swipe my finger, even if i had my Win account password protected. Any ideas how to fix this?
- HP PCs Forgot the Sign-in Password (Windows 10)
- Downloading or Updating Software and Drivers for HP Computers
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Overview of Recovering or Reinstalling the Operating System (Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP)
- HP PCs - Updating Drivers and Software with Windows Update (Windows 10, 8)