01-13-2009 02:19 PM
I have installed an HP MediaSmart server. I have been able to use the software that comes with it to hook up all my XP machines in the house, but it does not seem to work at all with 64 bit Vista Home Premium. I have searched the website for software for Vista, but have not been able to find it. Again, this the software that you install on PCs to enable you to connect to the MediaSmart Server. I just purchased an HP Touchsmart PC and I can not get it to talk to the MediaSmart server as the TouchSmart PC has Vista 64 bit on it.
Where can I find the software to connect such a machine to my MediaSmart Server?
01-15-2009 07:12 AM - last edited on 04-18-2016 09:39 AM by OscarFuentes
Please follow the steps in this document:
That should get your 64bit Vista machine up and talking with the server. If not, don't hesitate to call the support team, they have a great group of techs for this product.
- HP PCs Forgot the Sign-in Password (Windows 10)
- Downloading or Updating Software and Drivers for HP Computers
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Overview of Recovering or Reinstalling the Operating System (Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP)
- HP PCs - Updating Drivers and Software with Windows Update (Windows 10, 8)