Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

can you please help me to obtain a pw?

hp mini 110

s/n [Edited for Personal Information]

Thank you,

HP Recommended

AV try.

e9lofo14dw

3rd letter lowercase L.

4th letter lowercase O.

6th letter lowercase O.

7th is number 1.

Use that code to go into the BIOS.

Disable all passwords that are enabled.

IF asked for the CURRENT password use that code.

IF asked for NEW password just hit enter.

If asked to VERIFY password just hit enter.

Save and exit.

REO

I must inform you that these services are not endorsed by HP, and that HP is not responsible for any damage that may arise to your system by using these services. Please be aware that you do this at your own risk.

HP Recommended

Thanks for your help. your a true asset to this forum

HP Recommended

I working on my neice's Hp and she doesn't remember the password and I don't know if this is a BIOS or windows password but it is a HP mini1000 model #1151 after typing iforgot three times the screen says:

Password Check Failed
Fatal Error....System Halted.
CNU91361W5

HP Recommended

working on my neice's Hp and she doesn't remember the password and I don't know if this is a BIOS or windows password but it is a HP mini1000 model #1151 after typing iforgot three times the screen says:

Password Check Failed
Fatal Error....System Halted.
CNU91361W5

HP Recommended

@Cryptkeeper 

Check your thread:

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Recovery/Hp-Mini-1000/m-p/4492460

**Click Accept as Solution on a Reply that solves your issue**
***Click the "YES" button if you think this response was helpful.***

HP Recommended
My hp mini sn is CNU912703
HP Recommended

@scaifeken1 

We don't need the serial number_we need the halt code you get after failing to put in proper password 3 times

**Click Accept as Solution on a Reply that solves your issue**
***Click the "YES" button if you think this response was helpful.***

HP Recommended
Can u help me with mine?
HP Recommended

Novack.

Chery posted your code here.

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Recovery/Password/td-p/4648856

REO

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.