Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

i was given a mini 110 yesterday solely because my cousin cant remember his password. so, im here looking for help. i used the flash drive method i researched and that did nothing.

ser# [Personal Information Removed]

not sure if this helps

HP Recommended

@mjm4017 

Try >> 74eov1v7ep

**Click Accept as Solution on a Reply that solves your issue**
***Click the "YES" button if you think this response was helpful.***

HP Recommended
I typed that in the password bar and it didn't work. Is that where I'm supposed to put it?
HP Recommended

@mjm4017 wrote:
I typed that in the password bar and it didn't work. Is that where I'm supposed to put it?

Is there an error code that appears that begins with CNU?   Post that here.

I am a volunteer forum member, not an HP employee. If my suggestion solved your issue, don't forget to mark that post as the accepted solution. If you want to say thanks, click on the Yes button next to the "was this reply helpful?"

HP Recommended

Hello:

OK. so I reboot - press f10 - get into bios setup - ???

what's next? 

HP Recommended

@mjm4017 

If you don't see a lock code onscreen that you can post here, then you may need to have a PC technician dip into his or her bag of tricks to remove the BIOS power on password.

That probably won't be a free service.

Every city has mobile PC techs or PC service centers that can help you.

I am a volunteer forum member, not an HP employee. If my suggestion solved your issue, don't forget to mark that post as the accepted solution. If you want to say thanks, click on the Yes button next to the "was this reply helpful?"

HP Recommended
Still no help with that?!!! It Fatal error system halted CNU9464X2Z
HP Recommended

@stryv wrote:
Still no help with that?!!! It Fatal error system halted CNU9464X2Z

Try

e9lovgv470

or 

e9lovgvr70

HP Recommended
Fatal error system halted CNU9464X2Z.
HP Recommended

@stryv wrote:
Fatal error system halted CNU9464X2Z.

If the previous codes did not work then the BIOS CMOS chip will have to be removed and replaced  by one with a freshly programmed ROM file.

We have done all we can to help you.

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.