01-30-2011 06:31 PM
I just bought my notebook under TMNet Streamyx Pack UNIPACK Package with Win 7 Home Basic a month a go..A month later, I upgrade my window from Home Basic to Ultimate by formating my notebook...
Accidentally I erased my recovery partition which contain all driver inside..Right now my PC hard disk empty (250GB) clean..After I format my PC, I'm looking for my software and hardware driver in internet, but fail to do so...
My request, can you provide me "factory setting driver" such as HP Webcam, WLAN, Ethernet, Graphic, Chipset, Audio, PCI Driver, and all other driver for my PC same as what I receive early..As I said factory setting driver...
Thanks in advanced...
01-30-2011 06:48 PM
All the drivers you require should be on the link below.
****Click the White thumb to say thanks****
****Please mark Accept As Solution if it solves your problem****
****I don't work for HP****
Microsoft MVP - Windows Insider
- HP PCs Forgot the Sign-in Password (Windows 10)
- Downloading or Updating Software and Drivers for HP Computers
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Overview of Recovering or Reinstalling the Operating System (Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP)
- HP PCs - Updating Drivers and Software with Windows Update (Windows 10, 8)