09-21-2013 03:22 PM
Hi. I have HP Mini 110 and I can't pass BIOS Update and I can't use Windows. When I start netbook, "HP BIOS Update" windows appears. "Writing new BIOS Image" and "Block x /512" (x is a number, 20 for example). When the progress is on 100% then "Verifying new BIOS Image" appears, with the blocks of course. And then I see "The system BIOS recovery is complete". Netbook is restarting and BIOS Update starts again.
- HP PCs Forgot the Sign-in Password (Windows 10)
- Downloading or Updating Software and Drivers for HP Computers
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Overview of Recovering or Reinstalling the Operating System (Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP)
- HP PCs - Updating Drivers and Software with Windows Update (Windows 10, 8)