05-02-2009 04:10 AM
I need the drivers of HP Pavilion DV 1000 for Windows XP Pro SP2. The drivers located on http://h20000.www2.hp.com/bizsupport/TechSupport/S
Would really appreciate if top rated posters like CherylG respond my post.
Thanks & Regards,
05-02-2009 08:08 AM
Post here Your p/n number. It's under Your computer and looks like this.
05-03-2009 05:25 AM
All drivers forYou are here.
11-30-2013 03:08 PM - last edited on 11-30-2013 03:54 PM by OrnahP
Is this notebook a HP Pavilion dv1040us Notebook PC as when I put in the
Product number PM054UA#ABA
Serial number [Personal Information Removed]
That is what it says it is but on the front and back it says Pavilion dv1000 ? If so this is the site to download all the drivers for the dv 1040us.
I looked and it does not have the sp42362.exe driver HandyAndy14 (Grad Student) recomended that allowed reconition for the Intel PRO Wireless adapters .
If this is not the correct location, can you let me know where is the right site so I can fix the sound problems and other things as well. I installed the software to bring it back to the System Default Settings, sp27819.exe and now it has some real problems and cannot get back on the internet even though it says I am connected.
Hope you can get back with me Monday. Thanking you. Jay
- HP PCs Forgot the Sign-in Password (Windows 10)
- Downloading or Updating Software and Drivers for HP Computers
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Overview of Recovering or Reinstalling the Operating System (Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP)
- HP PCs - Updating Drivers and Software with Windows Update (Windows 10, 8)