11-03-2012 10:00 AM
how I do get HP Pavilion DV3-2005ee validity sensor driver for windows 8?
I tried installing the latest update from HP suport which is dated 2009 but it did not work.
11-05-2012 03:34 PM
There is only a 64 bit driver for windows 8.
Try this W7 32 bit driver which another forum member said worked on his PC (different model) with windows 8.
11-06-2012 10:12 AM
Unfortunately it doesn't work.
I don't know why HP didn't make win8 drivers update for old models such as mine.
Thank you Paul for your cooperation.
- HP PCs Forgot the Sign-in Password (Windows 10)
- Downloading or Updating Software and Drivers for HP Computers
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Overview of Recovering or Reinstalling the Operating System (Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP)
- HP PCs - Updating Drivers and Software with Windows Update (Windows 10, 8)