12-29-2011 06:12 AM
G7-1139 running hot after latest recommended BIOS update. Has been running like a champ up to this point--past four months. How do I reverse BIOS update, or is there a better solution?
12-31-2011 03:52 PM
Well it prompted me on boot up and then froze halfway through. Now it will turn on but won't boot. Called HP Tech Support and they couldn't fix it. I hope someone answers you on this. I would like to know also. My Laptops only 6 months old.
- HP PCs Forgot the Sign-in Password (Windows 10)
- Downloading or Updating Software and Drivers for HP Computers
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Overview of Recovering or Reinstalling the Operating System (Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP)
- HP PCs - Updating Drivers and Software with Windows Update (Windows 10, 8)