01-10-2010 10:33 AM
The HP Pavilion dv6 is listed as being supported for Windows 7 but I still don't see any official drivers posted yet for our dv6662se. I've seen the post here on upgrading the dv6000/dv9000 to Windows 7 but it would be nice to have official drivers posted.
01-11-2010 05:48 PM
dv6-xxxx models are officially supported by hp with Win7 upgrade, dv6xxx models unfortunately are not.
There will be no official Win7 drivers available for the dv6xxx range of models, but there is plenty of assistance and documentation on this forum on how to upgrade those models on your own.
05-22-2013 05:05 PM - last edited on 02-23-2017 06:48 PM by OscarFuentes
Are you looking for drivers for your computer? If so can you post the full model and product number of the computer? Here is a link that shows how to find that information.
Can you also provide the operating system you are using?
06-29-2014 04:01 AM
I have HP Pavilion DV6-6137ez laptop product number is LS228EA#UUZ and I cant find any drivers for windows 8-64bit or windows 7-64 bit
please help me to get these drivers
- HP PCs Forgot the Sign-in Password (Windows 10)
- Downloading or Updating Software and Drivers for HP Computers
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Overview of Recovering or Reinstalling the Operating System (Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP)
- HP PCs - Updating Drivers and Software with Windows Update (Windows 10, 8)