09-20-2012 11:40 AM
2 months back i bought HP Pavilion dv7t-7000 Quad Edition Entertainment Notebook PC from the EPP. The laptop has started giving me blue screen. I havent changed any thing. I have tried to run the Memory and also disk checks but i dint find any errors in those. I tried the Error Checking tool for C drive and it took like hrs to complete but it dint give any errors in the summary of that check.The only thing which i havent tried is to re-install the OS. Not sure if its a Hardware problem or not. How to fix this problem ?
The blue screen has started coming more often.
OS : Windows 7 64bit.
thanks & regards,
09-20-2012 11:44 AM
Here is a link to another thread where you can run some tools on your Notebook to see what may be causing the Bluescreen error's
Knowledge is power...Power to the people
09-20-2012 02:12 PM
I just sent the log file which i got after running the script.
Looking forward for your responce. please let me know if its a OS problem or i hhave to get the PC replaced.
Thanks & Regards,
- HP PCs Forgot the Sign-in Password (Windows 10)
- Downloading or Updating Software and Drivers for HP Computers
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Overview of Recovering or Reinstalling the Operating System (Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP)
- HP PCs - Updating Drivers and Software with Windows Update (Windows 10, 8)