11-15-2013 03:59 PM
I have HP PB 4545s with pre-installed Windows 8.
When I put my computer to sleep, after waking it up, system goes to sleep spontaneously. Previously, I have installed Win 8.1 update, but after freezing problems (cca every 4 minutes), I have to restore OS. Since that, I have this trouble (or I think it was since restore).
Does anybody know, how to fix it? (Performance options are set to 'never go to sleep' - sorry, don't know how is this called in English.)
Thank you for your reply.
Solved! View Solution.
Re: HP Probook 4545s: After waking up from sleep mode, system goes to sleep spontaneously
11-21-2013 03:01 AM
- HP PCs Forgot the Sign-in Password (Windows 10)
- Downloading or Updating Software and Drivers for HP Computers
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Overview of Recovering or Reinstalling the Operating System (Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP)
- HP PCs - Updating Drivers and Software with Windows Update (Windows 10, 8)