06-26-2009 03:04 AM
I downgraded my Hp pavilion dv2-1002ax to XP...
Everything works well except QuickLaunch. I installed QL by this website for XP but it doesn't work for most keys...
09-22-2009 04:31 PM
Which buttons don't work? Not sure which ones you have since models vary, so no way to guess which you are having problems with. Basically the Volume, Mute, etc should work..any referring to QP,DVD won't since you most likely don't have Quick Play installed.
|**Click Accept as Solution on a Reply that solves your issue to help others**|
******Clicking the Thumbs-Up button is a way to say -Thanks!.******
- HP PCs Forgot the Sign-in Password (Windows 10)
- Downloading or Updating Software and Drivers for HP Computers
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Overview of Recovering or Reinstalling the Operating System (Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP)
- HP PCs - Updating Drivers and Software with Windows Update (Windows 10, 8)