12-30-2010 08:07 AM
It was likely bundled in with the software from your original setup. You may be able to disable it in StartUp so that it doesn't run unless you tell it to. If you cannot find it in startup, look for it in Computer Management under services and set it to disabled.
07-01-2011 02:30 PM - last edited on 04-18-2016 01:12 PM by OscarFuentes
In case someone searches
"Keep all your files up to date, instantly accessible and shareable across your devices1—wherever you go. HP Mini netbooks now come preinstalled with HP QuickSync software powered by Syncables™ to give you a quick and easy way to sync your photos, music, videos, documents, e-mail and more from your digital devices.1"
11-26-2012 07:21 AM
it still doesn't work, no matter. I'm sending it back to you again because it is overheating when the 5650 graphics are on, thermal shutdown. the usual, lol. 2 yr warranty ftw
- HP PCs Forgot the Sign-in Password (Windows 10)
- Downloading or Updating Software and Drivers for HP Computers
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Overview of Recovering or Reinstalling the Operating System (Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP)
- HP PCs - Updating Drivers and Software with Windows Update (Windows 10, 8)