06-08-2012 02:51 AM
I have an hp dv6-6190
Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bits
Product Number: QF460EA
i used to have simplepass 2011 software. It was wrking fine since I decided to change my fingerprint's database, it didn't pop up.
When I Clicked on it, it came up and said loading data base and disappeared and nothing.
So, I uninstalled sp2011 (with all passwords etc) and cleared database of it and now I'm trying to install sp2012.
Hope I did right thing.
Plus I'm waiting for link around 24hours,
I've pposted the same question at the below link and I got no answer...
04-26-2013 12:00 PM
I see that you are having problems with the fingerprint reader on your HP computer. I would like to help with this issue but I need some information.
Can you provide the model and product number of the computer? Here is a link that shows you how to find that information.
- HP PCs Forgot the Sign-in Password (Windows 10)
- Downloading or Updating Software and Drivers for HP Computers
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Overview of Recovering or Reinstalling the Operating System (Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP)
- HP PCs - Updating Drivers and Software with Windows Update (Windows 10, 8)