Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

My computer won't translate your language. Can you respond in English? Also, I cannot get into HP Support Assistant. Their connection is not working. It seems to always be not working! I re-downloaded it but it still isn't working. It only works, it seems to me, when the annual bill comes due.

grampsny

HP Recommended

Hi Grampsny,

I understand you can not run the HP Support Assistant on your HP Pavilion g7-1300 with Windows 7.

When was the last time your Computer was shut down?

What happens when you try to run it?

Do you get an error code?

Let me know.

Thanks

Please click “Accept as Solution ” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom left to say “Thanks” for helping.:smileyhappy:

I work on behalf of HP
HP Recommended
Spoiler
Spoiler

@Bobkat12 wrote:

Why can't I download the latest HP Support Assistant. I tried the download and pressed run then allow after a pop up message and get an error message my system in not ok and Error 1602. I am trying to upgrade from version 6.0.54 running on Win 7 Home Premium 32

HP Recommended

Hej...

Hjælp mig,at finde min HP Support Assistant tilbage igen,da jeg mistede dem for 3 uger siden!

HP officeget 7210 Au-in One(series)

anatel

SDGOB-0305-01

smy6c7K73nm

Håber,at du kan finde ud af det!

Walther Winther Norup (waltherNorup-PC på min computeren))

w-norup@anarki.dk eller w-norup@live.dk

Nyborgvej 9

5863 Ferritslev Fyn

Tef:65982466

Håer,at det lykkers???

Med venlig Hilsen  Walther Norup

HP Recommended

I've been searching for the dang support assistant for Windows Vista for days now. Thanks for the link. I don't see the support assistant, only the Active Support Library. When I try to install the support assistant from another web page, it goes through the install and then says it's not supported in Vista. Any ideas? I'm troubleshooting my stinkin battery not holding the charge and I can't run the support assistant to test it. any other ideas???

Sophia

sooooo frustrated!

HP Recommended

Pls. I need driver software for hp 7213 all-in-one printer driver software compatible with window 7.

HP Recommended
Windows7 no any sound my laptop please any help
HP Recommended

THANK YOU TO THE AUTHORS OF THE MANY HELPFUL EMAILS I HAVE RECEIVED. KUDOS TO YOU ALL!!!!

HP Recommended
hi soph - did you ever get help with this issue? i've lost my vista home premium HP Active Support Library too. not to mention my HPSA. i know this is an old thread, but the problem seems to reoccur on my Pavillion dv6000. it's been working the past 6 years with hardly ANY fails at all. i'm very happy with it and don't look forward to replacing it any time soon. i hope Microsoft will keep Vista support active for a couple more years.
HP Recommended

No, I didn't. I still have my .msi error that I get with my HP PhotoSmart printer that I can't seem to fix without having the dang original CDs. There's no driver I can download (supposedly) for Windows 7 Pro, SP1. Thi s all is related to the same problem. I can't download the support assistant, I can't find the driver to install, I can't get rid of the error message (although my printer works fine!). I can't even dismiss the message from the printer.

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.