03-09-2013 02:18 AM
I recently bought an HP notebook 2000 and it had the cyberlink youcam 3 on it. now the youcam software is no where to be found on my computer. How can I get it back onto my computer without having to "buy" it?
Solved! View Solution.
03-11-2013 12:52 PM
- HP PCs Forgot the Sign-in Password (Windows 10)
- Downloading or Updating Software and Drivers for HP Computers
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Overview of Recovering or Reinstalling the Operating System (Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP)
- HP PCs - Updating Drivers and Software with Windows Update (Windows 10, 8)