10-15-2012 04:33 PM
Hello My Usb 3.0 ports don't work at all and my Usb 2.0 ports show up as driver error code 43. I need one of the two working and I have AMD A6-3400M as a processor and have Windows 7 64-bit.
Any help would be great.
10-16-2012 01:56 AM
Please try below steps.
for USB2.0, please update the windows and pick drivers from online...
for USB3.0, firmware and driver update is here..
“I am an HP Employee“
***** Click the KUDOS star on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem***
06-18-2013 11:07 AM
That is the problem...the HP employees can't even resolve this. I gave up on HP support. I've called numerous times for my HP Pavillion DV7 7023CL laptop.
I was told to download, install, update numerous software, firmware, drivers, blah blah blah....and nothing worked. I opened the laptop to see if the cable was disconnected....nope, everything was fine.
HP now wants me to ship the laptop to them....YEAH sure! - Good Luck!!!
A support/engineer would know what the problem is, even when the problem is remote.
HP has to have tools to troubleshoot this. Replacing the motherboard is not a fix, is too easy and is not a technician's way of fixing things.
- HP PCs Forgot the Sign-in Password (Windows 10)
- Downloading or Updating Software and Drivers for HP Computers
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Overview of Recovering or Reinstalling the Operating System (Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP)
- HP PCs - Updating Drivers and Software with Windows Update (Windows 10, 8)