Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Any failures related to Hotkey UWP service? Click here for tips.
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended

thank you very very

HP Recommended

Hi,

i have the same problem, can not log in to my notebook anymore although i did not set up any password,

the disable code it displays after 3 failed attempts says:

System Disabled

I would apreciate any help

Greetings

HP Recommended

Super try.

REO

I must inform you that these services are not endorsed by HP, and that HP is not responsible for any damage that may arise to your system by using these services. Please be aware that you do this at your own risk.

HP Recommended

Same problem here. cannot enter bios (though, I cannot remember to have ever set a administrator password for the bios).  Hence, I get a Szstem Diasabled with code 94100546 on my hp 635.

help is much appreciated!

Thanks!

HP Recommended

after 3 tries system disabled # 72613891 can you please help

HP Recommended

@LauraFerr

Enter   63771217

HP Recommended
How about 54521265?
HP Recommended

@Perttula

Enter   41489861

REO

HP Recommended

Hi, I have an HP 635, I recive System Disabled and the number 59647061

Can you hep me please, so sorry for my english)

HP Recommended

@VADis

Enter   46725067

REO

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.