09-04-2011 08:32 AM
I am able to get to System Recovery and it seems to be reloading windows files, but then freezes. The Internet connection seems to be connected, but I am unable do anything with it. Any thoughts or ideas?
09-04-2011 10:35 AM
The Short DST error means hard drive has failed and your only option is to replace hard drive on the Notebook and use below link to order recovery disks for your Notebook
I am an HP employee!!
09-09-2011 08:07 AM
- HP PCs Forgot the Sign-in Password (Windows 10)
- Downloading or Updating Software and Drivers for HP Computers
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Overview of Recovering or Reinstalling the Operating System (Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP)
- HP PCs - Updating Drivers and Software with Windows Update (Windows 10, 8)